It takes a lot of work to get water from natural sources-reservoirs, streams, and groundwater-into our taps.
Meter Reading and Billing
Track customers, meters and services by locations. Customize your billing and payment arrangement to meet the unique needs of your subdivision. Water Guy, LLC is able to create and send utility bills.
Providing exceptional accounting, billing and collection services for your public water systems. We use the most advanced software tools available lo analyze consumer behavior and distribution assets.
We demonstrated superior performance while producing drinking water that consistently meets or exceeded state water quality standards. Operators manage a system of machines, often through the use of control boards, to transfer or treat water.
24/7 Emergency Response
Operators are trained in emergency management procedures and use safety equipment to protect their health, as well as that of the public.
We remove pollutants from domestic and industrial waste. Used water, also known as wastewater, travels through sewage pipes to treatment lagoons where it is treated and either returned to streams, and rivers, or used for irrigation.
Water treatment system operators typically do the following:
- Add chemicals, such as ammonia or chlorine, to disinfect water or other liquids
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges
- Collect and test water samples
- Record meter and gauge readings and operational data
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas
- Follow U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations
- Ensure safety standards are met